So let’s just say it COVID! Mother’s day this year is going to look a little different for all of us, and you know, that is okay. The important thing is that the moms in our lives know how much we appreciate their hard work and love. It is still the day we show our affection by giving a card, sending a gift or giving a virtual hug. It has to be different this year but it doesn’t have to be any less great! So here are a few ideas to make every mother in your life’s Mother’s Day that much brighter.
- From the amazing partner: Let’s make it a movie night but fancy!
- The List:
- Truffle Popcorn
- Chocolate strawberries
- Champagne - Try our “Novelty Box” box
- To your BFF: Napa is closed, but wine tasting doesn’t have to be
- The list:
- Good Vibes
- Good Music
- Gift Card to the Sip or Subscription. Enjoy 3 flights of sparkling wine outside on the deck or just on the couch, her choice!
- From the awesome kids: Hugs might not be on the list but a toast still can be.
- The List:
- Send out your Zoom Invite!
- Buy mom’s favorite flowers
- A great bottle of Laurent Perrier
Click here for more ideas on how to celebrate mom this year