A fun take on a Whiskey sour with some heady flavors—stone fruit, Japanese whisky, and of course champagne! This whiskey cocktail feels featherlight with our bubbly addition.
• 1 1/2 oz. Suntory Whisky Toki
• 1 3/4 oz. Tempus Fugit Kina L'Aéro D'Or Aperitif
• 1 1/2 tsp. apricot brandy
• 1 1/2 oz. sparkling wine
• 1 1/2 oz. club soda
- Combine whisky and aperitif in a large wine glass.
- Add 2 large ice cubes, cracked, then stir.
- Add apricot brandy and more cracked ice, almost to the top.
- Add sparkling wine and club soda, then stir again. Garnish with expressed and rolled grapefruit peel and half a strawberry.