🎉 Introducing the Champagne Punch Spectacular—a dazzling concoction that promises to transform any gathering into an unforgettable celebration. Bursting with effervescence, vibrant flavors, and a touch of elegant flair, this recipe is your passport to a soirée sensation that will leave everyone craving more. So, grab your glasses, turn up the music, and prepare to sip, savor, and sparkle with this sensational Champagne Punch recipe! 🍹✨
• 1 bottle brut champagne (we love this paired with Gloria Ferrer - Blanc De Noir or Nicolas Feuillatte Réserve)
• 1 1/2 oz. brandy
• 1 1/2 oz. Cointreau
• 1 liter club soda
• 8 strawberries
• 1 orange rind
• 1 orange, sliced with rind
• 1 pineapple, sliced
• fresh mint
- Put strawberries into a large punch bowl and crush into small pieces.
- Add ice to punch bowl and pour in champagne, brandy, Cointreau, and club soda. Stir.
- Garnish with orange rinds, sliced orange, sliced pineapple, and plenty of fresh mint.